What Is A Composite Door?
Composite doors are made from a variety of different materials that have been pressed and glued together under high pressure conditions. The selection process is specifically tailored by its properties, which counteract flaws common in single-material ones such as uPVC doors that are made from plastic; composite door installations can be done quickly due to this quality!
Front Door Security
Composite Locks provide the highest level of security and offer greater protection against intruders than uPVC ones. The strong structural frame combined with glass reinforced plastic, make them almost impossible to break through without proper equipment.
Plus, the laminated glass will not fall out of the door if broken. It will shatter but stay in place. You can also choose to have high security locks fitted that meet or exceed minimum security requirements set by insurers TS007. Here is the best Lock Change York Services you can check now.
Variety Of Choice
uPVC doors can have some variety, but with composite doors there are far more options available. You can choose from white, rosewood, oak, green, red, blue and black. You can also decide between a range of beautiful glass options.
Look And Feel
Think about how much more flexible composite doors are when designing your home. You can choose from a traditional or contemporary style that will match the overall feel of any space in which it’s located, making this type an excellent choice for those who want customization without having to embark on expensive renovations!
Value For Money
The best thing about composite doors is that they offer great value for money and fantastic for home security. They’re durable and have a life span around 35 years, making them an excellent choice if you want your home to look good and stay safe and secure over the long term!
Plus, these low maintenance doors require very little care. And you can be sure that your home is safe and secure. Here is the best Locksmith Harrogate Services you can check now.
Summary Of Benefits
- Composite doors offer a high level of security and are incredibly difficult to break into due to their super-strong structure and laminated glass finish.
- Composite doors are easy and inexpensive to look after. They require minimal maintenance – just needing a wipe over and oiled hinges from time to time.
- Composite doors are weather-resistant and durable, meaning that they last a long time and are not prone to damage.
- Composite doors offer excellent value for money.
- Composite doors are attractive and can enhance the overall look of the property. They come in a number of colours and finishes meaning that you front door can be designed to your personal taste and requirements.
If you have a composite door and would like to upgrade the security measures or if you are getting a composite door installed and would like to know what security measures you can use to work with it then contact Dr Locks Ltd today – 01904 295 465